AGS Consulting and Training
AGS deliver practical training, consulting and assessment services.
As a small firm with low overheads we offer high quality for reasonable fees (ie value for money). We typically respond to communication in 2 - 24 hours.
Alan Schwartz, Director
AGS Consulting & Training, established in 1997, is a management consultancy that specialises in organisational capability review/assessment and system/methodology development, strategy, portfolio, program and project management, competency assessment & training.
We assist clients improve decision-making, systems & structures, increase capability and achieve desired results.
- Over 30 year track-record
- Flexible and responsive
- Value for money
- Personalised service
- Streamlined approaches
- Can work with any industry
- Over 300 public, private and not-for-profit clients
Our approach typically involves
- A sustainability focus
- Incorporation of current 'trends' including AI & Agile
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Development of realistic strategies
- Socio-economic & technical considerations
- Integration of strategy, programs, projects, operations
- Comprehensive analysis to define needs
- Customisation to suit industry & organisational culture
- Satisfaction of requirements & expectations
- Production of results suited to situations
See also Clients, Partners, Director's Capability, Testimonials, Case Studies