|Alan Schwartz (Director)||Susan Greco (Office Manager)|
Alan has over 30 years’ experience in management consulting, organisational reviews, strategic management, portfolio management, program management, project management, methodology development, management, training, competency assessment and culture change. Alan has various roles including senior consultant, trainer, facilitator and assessor. More...
Sue provides a range of services including managing the AGS office, liaising with clients, responding to queries, administrative support, selecting course and workshop venues, arranging meetings, workshops and the like. Sue has been with AGS since the Company was established (in 1997). Sue is also a freelance tour manager, tour guide and event coordinator.
AGS engage associates, partners, trainers and other resources on an as needs basis.
PartnersAGS/Alan Schwartz have current or past agreements, alliances, partnerships, accreditation, memberships, contracts with diverse organisations including:
|1. Australian Institute of Management
2. Australian Institute of Project Management
3. University of New England
4. University of New England Partnerships
5. University of Sydney
6. Project Performance Group
7. CI Solutions
8. Institute of Management Consultants
9. Migration Alliance
10. NSW Government
|11. Queensland Migration Practice
12. Australian Public Service Commission
13. Defence Materiel Organisation
14. Institute for Learning Practitioners
15. Department of Commerce
16. Roads & Maritime Services
18. New England Management Development
19. PM-Partners group